Where did summer go? I head back to school TOMORROW!! That's right, tomorrow, as in yes, it is still July! Of course, I've been thinking about back to school here and there all summer!
I'm excited to be a part of the Two Stars and Wish blog hop and would like to share a couple of back to school themed ideas! These are all perfect for any grade level!
Get rid of the email monsters!
I know this sounds silly, but if your County's email system is anything like ours, there is not much storage! I save time before school starts by weeding out the unwanted emails and archiving the ones I need to keep! I like to start the year with very few emails in the box!
Start a Remind account for your class! I LOVE REMIND! It is an absolutely free app (you can also use online) that allows you to text the parents in your class. It is a one way text and parents are not able to reply. I am no way affiliated with Remind, just happen to be their number one fan!
Here's why I LOVE it~
1. You can preschedule texts ahead of time! I type in reminders of dates I know months ahead of time! You can do it in your jammies!
2. You can send a text to the whole class or just certain parents.
3. You can send photos! I attach pictures of classroom anchor charts, kid's projects, and sometimes just fun pictures of my firsties!
4. You can attach documents! Newsletter? Sure! School bulletin? Yep!
5. It is free. Did I mention it is free?!?
Hmmmm....my wish for back to school. As mom to the cutest kindergartener EVER, my goal for back to school is to be mommy. Mommy is my very most important job! Everything else will fall into place!
I hope you all have an amazing back to school season!
For more star ideas from more than 40 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic that interests you.
Thanks for visiting!