Here is a list of my favorite kinds of lists:
1. things to do at school
2. books I want to buy
3. kids I am going to meet with
5. things to do at home
6. things for N to do at home
7. things for us to finish at home
8. places I want to go
9. ways I want to get better at something (this is a doozy!)
10. things I am happy about (thanks to my friends at Happify!)
I also like books about lists. In fact, one of the first books I bought with my own money (again, very serious) was.....
The more I write, the more I'm wondering....is this normal? Are there other list makers out there or am I alone in my list making? <sad music here>
Off to work on my next list, titled "Why List Making is Cool."