Here are the highlights:
1. Neither one of us became violently ill right before this first time presentation (though PIC did have a major sinus infection and threatened to back out repeatedly!)
2. We were both mega proud for stepping out of our comfort zone and sharing informational action!
3. People laughed and smiled and took notes and stayed over and said it was great.
4. We had a full house....in fact, people took chairs from neighboring rooms (YAY!) and no one snuck out!
5. Because many were students, we had to sign off on their attendance. For like 30 seconds, I was signing autographs and in my head was imagining I had just published my first book! Hey-a girl can dream!
6. We were able to show off our students' hard work through videos. Um, can you say proud? I know we were glowing!
I'm too tired to upload pics, but I will! In fact, I might even try to load the powerpoint. I said might. :)
Do you have a PIC? If not, I hope you find one soon and I hope I can keep mine forever!