I am a HUGE fan of the Daily 5 and CAFE books by Boushey and Moser, as well as their website, http://www.thedailycafe.com/. I was on there today and came across this from Carol Moehrle. Had to share!
Seven Rules of Life
by Carol Moehrle, RN, BSN
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
- Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
- Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
I think I will post these near my desk at school.
What are your rules for life?