1. What are you thankful for in your classroom? Hmmm. We are in a brand new school this year and so this is tough. I am going to go with the Elmo projector. It has made things a lot easier!
2. What person are you most thankful for? Another toughie. I am going to break the rules and say my family. My family means the world to me. We have been through so much and each time we come out a little stronger and a little closer. I love you Mom, Dad, Aunt P, A, N, and T!
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for? I love blog hopping! I am going to try to pick a few that might not have been highlighted, yet. Of course, I LOVE What the Teacher Wants! My other two would be Sailing Through First Grade and Teaching Blog Addict. Oh! Classroom Freebies is awesome, too!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for? I think my guilty pleasure is my iPhone. I just love it. My hubby pretty much rocks for surprising me with it. I seriously wonder...how did I manage before? :)
5. What are you most thankful for? I wouldn't even know where to begin! I am thankful for my wonderful husband and adorable little guy! I am thankful for a healthy family that loves and supports me. My mom and dad rock. My little sister and niece are rockstars. My Granny is amazing. My extended family is great! I am thankful for my job. I love being a teacher! I am thankful for the great people I work with each day. I am thankful for my friends. I would be lost without them. I am thankful for our home. I am thankful for all the time I had with my brother and sister before they passed away. I am thankful for the many opportunities that have made me who I am. I am thankful for books-plain and simple. I am thankful for football season. N and I have so much fun! Go Falcons!
I am most thankful to God, who makes all of this possible.